Teach Public Interest Communication
Characteristics of a Robust Public Interest Communications Curriculum
What are some of the principal characteristics of a robust public interest communications curriculum?
One key characteristic of a robust public interest communications curriculum is critical thinking. It is important to encourage students to develop original ideas and independent perspectives as they seek to understand societal issues.
- What’s the change we seek?
- Who holds the power to make that happen?
- How willing are they to take action?
- How do we engage and activate them?
- How do we learn and adjust along the way?